Digital Video Recording
All of our systems save the recorded video in digital format. The cameras we use are digital and analog depending on the need and the customer’s budget. The NVR (Network Video Recorder) or DVR (Digital Video Recorder) process the video from the cameras and save it onto hard drives within the machine. This video can then be retrieved when needed. The amount of physical storage space needed will be determined by the customer’s needs. Digital video recording has many advantages:
- Easy to access video files
- Advance searching capabilities
- High storage capacity & quality video
- Motion detection recording and other features
- Live video is accessible through the internet and over your network
- Recorded video is accessible through the internet and over your network
- Easy to get video to the authorities and video is admissible in court
Video Export Options
Exporting video from your Digital Video Recorder is made easy. Depending on the unit you choose, you have the option of saving the video off of the recorder onto CD, DVD, USB Portable Media Storage (i.e. flash drive), and network storage.
Accessing your live video and recorded video remotely offers many benefits:
- Protect Your Family – Know for sure when your kids get home, and who’s with them.
- Protect Investments – Check to make sure your packages have arrived and, should they be stolen, be ready with a captured image of who did it.
- Saves time – Instead of driving to home to check in, you can access video remotely to make sure everyone is safe and sound.
- Freedom – Allows you the freedom to leave your home without worry and accomplish other tasks.